Social Media Manager
Are you full of energy, love social media and an absolute legend when it comes to marketing? If you’re answer is yes, yes and yes.. we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to assist in managing our social media accounts as well as some of our client accounts on a part time basis. You’ll be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Social Media Manager, you should be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have awesome communication skills, be able to express views creatively and ultimately be able to handle our and our clients’ social media presence to ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
This is a part time contract role lasting 6 months and based in our London office. Hours are flexible and can be discussed during the initial interview process.
Should this role interest you please submit a short introduction about yourself and a copy of your CV to [email protected].
Applications are now closed.